Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Disillusions of childhood

When you're a kid, you always have this mental list of weird things you wanna do. Simple things that aren't difficult or expensive, they just seem like they might be fun.
Well, I don't know about you but me and my friends always wanted to feint.
I know it sounds stupid, but we thought it would be fun and just wanted to know what it felt like really. There's a reason these lists should never get completed, it's just depressing when the events don't work out how you expect.

Yes, I fainted for the first time today. I have this tremor that's gradually getting worse, we don't know what it is yet, but recently it's been making me lightheaded. Today that went to a whole new level, I was sitting there, head in my hands shaking, next thing I knew three minutes had gone by and I was collapsed on my side.
Trust me, it's not fun. It left me feeling sick and lightheaded for the next half hour. Worse, I was home alone. Gonna try and get some sleep and rest it off, got an appointment for a brain scan in about a months time but there's nothing I can do till then.

They say every day's a battle in secondary school, and by god am I going to prove them right!

No comments:

Post a Comment