Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Being in love with your gay best friend

Love. It's already considered one of the most complicated and difficult emotions to handle right. Now imagine being a girl who's fallen for her male, gay best friend! Plus i'm the only person who knows he's gay, so all our friends just think he's rejecting me or something.

He trusted me, and I can't betray that trust. Therefore he must never know how I really feel. I help him accept himself, encourage him to come out to people, help him cope with his emotions and feelings towards our other male friend. He confides in me about his jealousy and deepest emotions, and he believes I trust him just as much.

What he doesn't know is that my deepest feelings are still hidden from him. Every time I help him through his jealousy, it's like it's transferring over to me instead. Every time I manage to calm him down and help him accept his situation, I feel my own heart break just a little bit more.

It's a vicious cycle of emotions, but my love for him means I'll do anything to keep him secure in his bubble of innocence and contentment. I'll stay strong for you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment